Things I’ve done so far in this brand new year:
- visited the national zoo,
- started volunteering again at my local library,
- read Henrik Ibsen’s A Doll’s House,
- used a fax machine, a digital one,
- saw a squirrel
flyjump 1-2 feet high in the air,
- saw a
baby foxstray cat,
- worked on a few job applications and surveys,
- sent out e-mail (several of those) and mail requests,
and I have yet to submit a college application. That’s happening though. No matter how many people I have to contact for one little form. It’s about reaching the right people sometimes.
Credit to my zoo buddy for taking this behind my back… much like a certain roommate I used to have (and adore, of course).