Claudia has been writing and editing content since 2015 for a variety of mediums and audiences: marketing content for a tutoring company; journalism in a college media platform; freelance and consulting work. For a sampling of her work, read below:
- [Curriculum] Reimagine Lit/ Building Classroom Community – Aug. 2020
- [Personal Essay] When I Fell in Love – Feb. 2020 Litbreak Magazine
- [Newsletter] Undocumented Student Program Resilience Newsletter – Dec. 2019
- [Blog] A Donation–Large or Small–Makes a Big Impact: 4 Reasons to Give – Dec. 2018
- Short Story, “Library Queen” published in the 2022 Sherwood Regional Library 3rd Annual Writing Contest Storybook
Claudia has also been writing poetry since 2010 and has been a presence in the Washington, DC area writer community for years. Find her poems online and in print journals.
Image credit: Pixabay